- Please first click on "Register here" and you will be directed to the GESIS training website where you need to create a new user account. Please remember your login details.
- Once you have created your GESIS account (GESIS training system), you will receive an email confirmation with a link to further proceed with the ECIR 2019 online registration form. Note: If you have to wait longer than 5 min to receive the email from GESIS training, please check your spam folder. Otherwise please contact email@example.com.
- Please select the event "41st European Conference on Information Retrieval", type in your login details and continue with your registration.
- Almost done! Please wait for the last email with payment instructions and settle your payment to guarantee your participation.
If have any questions or require assistance with completing your online registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
ECIR 2019 Full Conference Pass entitlements
- Access to workshops, tutorials, industry day and all main conference sessions
- Lunch and coffee breaks
- One ticket to the Welcome Reception on 15th April 2019
- City Tour Cologne on 16th April 2019
- Access to exhibition & Conference Online Materials (Proceedings, etc.)
- Dinner Event on 16th April 2019
To qualify for the student ticket rate, please upload a proof of your student status as part of your online registration.
Cancellation of Registration
GESIS will issue 50% refunds for conference registrations for all written requests via email received before March 01, 2019. The committee regrets that requests for refunds will not be considered after this date.
Letters for Visa Application
If you need a formal invitation letter for travel or visa purposes, please check here.