- Full papers (including reproducibility papers) will have 15 min presentation plus 5 min discussion (20 min in total).
- CLEF lab papers: 5-7 min presentation + Poster
- Short papers: Poster only (no booster)
- Demo papers: Poster plus a table for live demo (no booster)
- DC papers: please consult with DC chairs
Final slides can be send before the conference to email@example.com. We will provide presentation laptops running on Windows. You can bring your presentations on USB drive. Make sure the slides are on the laptop 30 min before the session starts.
The poster presentation sessions will be in the afternoon of Tuesday and Wednesday, April 16th and 17th. Poster boards will be available all day for the two days. Poster orientation should be portrait up to A0. You can mount and keep your poster for both complete days. Mount your poster at the prepared poster board (number with your paper). Unmount your poster after the second poster session, lastest after the closing session.
See the full list of papers in the program.